Welcome to the new Stair Society website, which launched today. The new site includes all of the information on the previous version, and significant new content and functionality:
- About provides an introduction to the Society, including our governance and history.
- Annual lectures lists all of the Society's lectures since our founding in 1934, and provides details of the next lecture.
- Publications features a searchable directory listing all of our publications to date, and outlines the additional access to publications available to Society members.
- Membership details the benefits of Society membership and provides application forms.
- News makes available our latest news - you can also follow us on Facebook.
- Resources provides downloads for historical legal documents and a gallery of medieval manuscripts.
We will shortly be adding considerable additional content available only to Society members, which will include access to our HeinOnline legal archive, electronic versions of Society publications, and an online forum for the exchange of legal documents. We are also developing a facility to allow new members to pay for membership online.
We have sought to make our new site accessible to as many browsing devices as possible, including smartphones. Please contact us with any questions regarding the site.